Intelligent Current Control with LOCC Box
- Space-saving and cost-saving
- Power supply in rush current reduced when switched on
- Patented tripping characteristic (characteristic curves)
- NEC Class 2 in accordance with UL 61010
- Integration in field bus system
- Single-channel or centralized fault signaling through the use of jumpers
- Distribution terminal for multiplying the protected output, make 5 on 1
- Selectivity safeguarded
LCOS CC Wiring Protection
The LCOS CC (I) system is an electronic overload and short-circuit protection like the LOCC-Box system. All allready known functions are advanced, like the selective switch-off function, high line attenuation and the fault memory etc..
Available in 2 channel and 2 pole modules with a powerbus for the return circuit. The load can be connected directly to the device. Diagnostic is possible via LOCC-Pads or the fieldbus.