- Space-saving and cost-saving
- Power supply in rush current reduced when switched on
- Patented tripping characteristic (characteristic curves)
- NEC Class 2 in accordance with UL 61010
- Integration in field bus system
- Single-channel or centralized fault signaling through the use of jumpers
- Distribution terminal for multiplying the protected output, make 5 on 1
- Selectivity safeguarded
LCOS CC Wiring Protection
The LCOS CC (I) system is an electronic overload and short-circuit protection like the LOCC-Box system. All allready known functions are advanced, like the selective switch-off function, high line attenuation and the fault memory etc..
Available in 2 channel and 2 pole modules with a powerbus for the return circuit. The load can be connected directly to the device. Diagnostic is possible via LOCC-Pads or the fieldbus.
Industrial power supplies for all requirements
Highly efficient 1, 2 or 3-phase mains adapters ranging from 30 to 2,400 W and for various power supply ranges.
Relays and solid-state relays
Relays, semiconductor relays and converters for a wide range of switching and isolation tasks.
Signal converter and temperature converter
For industrial use in many sectors. Thanks to the small profile, also ideal for use in distribution boxes.
Industrial Ethernet: Infrastructure solutions from a single source
Cables and pre-fabricated cables, connection technology, switches and media converters for professional Industrial Ethernet.